€0.00 - €1,000.00
OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics II) is a standardized system used in modern cars to monitor and report various vehicle parameters, including engine performance, fuel efficiency, and emissions. There are various tools, software, and resources available online that can help with OBD-II diagnosis and repair.
Here are some common types of automotive files, software, tools, apps, databases, and manuals related to OBD-II systems:
1. OBD-II Scan Tools: These tools connect to a car's OBD-II port and read and display data on a connected device such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
2. OBD-II Diagnostic Software: This software can read and analyze data from OBD-II scan tools and provide detailed diagnostic reports and recommendations for repairs.
3. OBD-II Code Readers: These devices read and display diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) stored in a vehicle's OBD-II system, which can help pinpoint the source of a problem.
4. OBD-II Repair Manuals: These manuals provide detailed instructions and guidance on repairing and maintaining vehicles with OBD-II systems.
5. OBD-II Databases: These databases contain information on vehicle models, codes, and other relevant data related to OBD-II systems.
6. OBD-II Apps: These mobile applications provide access to OBD-II data and diagnostic tools, enabling users to monitor their vehicle's performance in real-time and perform basic repairs and maintenance.
Automotive Software Virtual Machines